Toke Makinwa says through social media that real achievement doesn’t come from success, marriage or children.
Nigerian radio performers, TV hosts, video bloggers, and lifestyle entrepreneurs have told Instagram stories that God is the only source of real achievement and that success, marriage, and children are important, but not real achievements.
A controversial media figure known to host The Morning Drive on Rhythm 93.7 FM and YouTube video blog series Toke Moments, ask followers to know God because they can succeed, marry others, and still be empty. Advised.
Taking to her Instagram stories, Toke Makinwa wrote;
After all is said and done, true fulfillment comes from God. It is not in success, marriages, or kids. Even though those things are important, they are [thumbs up emoji], but you can be all I’ve mentioned and still walk around empty. Know God and know peace.
- “I Don’t Want Your Tattoo, Buy Me Range Rover”- Lilian Afegbai To Fans
- ”Kindly Reach Out To Me”-Ka3na Concedes Defeat, Reaches Out To A Fan Who Has Her Tattoo
- “You’re Dumb If You Shame People For Doing An Honest Job”- Simi
- Kiddwaya Lands Endorsement Deal With Clothing Brand, BooHooMan
- Wizkid Gushes Over His Son Zion (Video)